Tuesday, November 3, 2009

home sweet home

guess wat...
i'm now imagining abt my future home....
my house will b fill in with ikea furniture...
design by my own...
paint the paint tat i like....
hav roughly abt 7-8 rooms in a house..
a double storey may b?
rooms for:(1)me n hubby
(2)my kids 2gals n 2boys
(1)my parents
(1)my hubby's parents
(1)my siblings
(1)hubby's siblings
(1)my maid
yea...tat's enough....n i wan a mini little garden....
omg.......i wan England style..with lace....lols....
promises tat i make 2 myself.....open up my own legal firm in at least 10 years time..
earn my own income, get my own car, own house...tat's right
women cant always depend on their hubby...they mz hv their own money..
1.wont get bullied
2.feel great cause spend ur own money
tat's right.......tat's right....
it's time for me 2 dream all dis...lols...good nite...
p/s:everything i mention above, i really meant it.wish me luck!:)
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment