Friday, January 30, 2009

Global warming

Global warming is now becoming worse and worse and worse..........the 1st pic is a cute picture tat showing our earth is melting jz like the ice-cream....the 2nd pic showed the polar bear was in trouble...it's going 2 fell into the water.During my trip to Singapore...i saw something...the title is"the polar bears are losing their home" and the content is "I m a polar bear named Ben
I used to live happily in my great big den
Nowadays I m very sad
Something happened that is really bad
the scientists called it global warming
It is a catastrophe in the making
Me habitat the ice cap is melting
and it has harmed my hunting
my friends one by one they disappear
"will this be the end?"i fear
I have no choice but to move
but where to i have no clue
everyday out into the ocean i stare
wonder is there anyone who cares?
to protect us from extinction
we need your immediate action!!!!"
......guy...from now on...let's protect our earth by using 3R...reduce,reuse and recycle.....quite a lot of shops started using paper bag...like body shop and face shop.....it's a good phenomena....protect the earth,start from now!



No comments:

Post a Comment