Thursday, January 29, 2009

I miss u


The photo was taken about few months ago...and i started to miss the little girl who likes to sit beside me..fooling around with me...and talking nonsence all day long....and started miss those secondary days..hang out with frens till late night...crap-ing..fooling....i really miss u all....NOW,i had stepped into another stage and i have to rebuild the relationship with the strangers...the one i don't know...i don't understand...and the one who not understand me....AT ALL......every weekends i will be very desperate to meet u all and lim teh and started telling my grandma story..and u all will listen to me carefully and make me forget all the worries and stresses....THAT's GREAT and i m sure u wont knew it :D...well.....-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment