Saturday, May 23, 2009

HATE!!!

I'd tried my best not to be moody today....
(because when i woke up dis morning, i prayed that"o Lord,pls help me to control me from being moody today)
and i really had controlled a lot...
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!
HE makes me feel tat if i m nt being moody,i m committing sins!
WTF!!
I'm jz viewing some branded apparel,bags and so on ..
n when I say "oh lord,dis is beautiful"
den he asked:wat so beautiful?
den i reply:nth....jz the burberry bag..
den he say:why r u always viewing branded thing?not started to earn money,ad know how to waste money?
I SAY:wat????did i said that i 1 2 buy?i m jz viewing ok???!!!!nth special!!!!!!!!!!den after tat i jz kept my mouth shut n choose not to argue with him!!!
SHIT~even if i buy,did i use ur money ??y r u like to complain about wat i did so much????
u r jz like to complain about me,but y don't u go n complain ur cousins??since u care them more den me!and since u like to treat me like ur cousin,nth special u bought for me when u came back from somewhere.Did u know tat,sister grace and bro lawrence used to buy things for me which is much different tat they bought for their cousins?dis is called SIBLINGS!!!!!!!and when u buy branded,did u ever scold urself??most of ur top r nike,and mine 1 is jz cheap branded.Did i complain tat???(if u called tat as caring,so sorry,i cant accept dis special kind of CARING)
u nt even care about me n nt even treat me like ur sister.
SO U HV NO QUALIFICATION TO COMPLAIN about WAT I WANT TO DO AND WAT I DUN 1 TO DO!!!!KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT PLS~

No comments:

Post a Comment