Friday, May 1, 2009

Thanks to everyone

Everyday and night i will be praying for myself so that i can be more stronger,more independent,and change all my bad attitude to good one and keep improving my good attitude.of course..not forget 2 pray for my parents who earn money and let us receive good education,hope they are always in good condition and healthy;sister and brother in law who always fetch me here and there,hope they and their new born baby hv a blissful family;brother chuan who always encourage me to study and teach me how to communicate with people around me,hope he and his gf forever loving;brother Lawrence who always hold me when i nearly want to give up everything and he teach me to be patient,hope he can graduate with good result.To my aunty who i m staying with now,i learn how to be calm n cool although i m in hot tempered,hope u are happy always.To my friends that are always by my side whenever i am away from home sweet home,hope u all good luck in everything.To my enemy who betrayed me,hope u are having a good life now.Not forget to thank people who are reading my blog now,thanks for sharing my happiness and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment