Friday, April 24, 2009

23/4/09

Well...cant sleep right now~lols.....cause.something extremely excited happen..ahahah~~~cant said it here~~~~..only my kelvin B n me know ~~lols~~
okok.....1 of the reason y i cant sleep now is.....2molo i hv an appointment with my "sisters"...lols....for a few month din c her...damn miss her~~..so ...we will went to shopping "later"....
Haiz...i was late to school just now...about fifteen minutes late...n .....there is only a few place 4 me 2 sit.....n i hv to sit beside the window and...the last row~wtf~~n Siva......ask me:can i show u "a(means one)" magic...den i was thinking..."a" magic...y not?it will nt take too much of my time...den i answer"yes...go ahead"...after the magic....he keep on showing me another n another...up until the class end...lols...swt nia~~~
so hv to revise bak with Amy cheah on Monday~..
the reason i was late is:-
1. I went to somewhere dis morning, n sis went to teach piano..
2.after i done my thing...and instead of waiting for her,i decided to go QB.
3.since i was in QB, she said v had our lunch there den...and tat time i was in "popular"
4.after tat ,she told me 1 2 eat "tong shui" and ask me any suggestion?
5.den i say dragon-i......den she say 1 2 go baby-gap n buy shirt for baby,as v go up duno wat floor(which v think baby gap is there) , den v pass by kim gary...n she say abo v go kim gary lar~
6.den i say ok~...after tat...c c...no time de....she said next time only go baby gap...den ok lur~
7.when 1 2 pay the parking ticket..v walk into jusco...and saw 1 damn cute shirt....so she stop n BUY...
8.after tat....she said wanna buy smth ...den go in to a shop..(mummy wat wat ) i oso duno...lols....n i told her u stay here, i go toilet.After she buy her thing.she tell me "i wan 2 go toilet"...haiz..i look at my watch...aiya...2.05 liao ..sure late 1 lar...den i dun care de..
9.the end
lols~~~~
tomorrow
tomorrow
tomorrow
Tomorrow
Tomorrow
i m going 2 bankrupt...lols~~shopping day again~~~
will update when i feel like update lur~
haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment