Friday, April 10, 2009

09.4.09

Yeah~happy shopping day ~~~
Morning time,went queensbay with my sister n bro in law after my sister went 2 body check up.
I went Borders 2 find my "contract Law" reference book,but......CAN'T GET IT!!!!(geram)
After tat,sis call me when i m in forever 21,ask me whether 1 2 take breakfast with them at Canton-i anot,den i say ok ...so i went there n meet them up.And i realise tat Canton-i is like Dragon-i sub company,wth~lols...after breakfast,sister fetch me 2 college.
What the lucky 1,2day my lecturer was nt feeling well,so she let us go abt half an hour earlier.So ..i call my cousin 2 acc me 2 gurney.We went there at abt four smth.When i reach there:-
1.Go 2 "Shi Lin" 2 buy tempura
2.Sasa 2 buy smth
3.Esprit, but cant find my top
4.MPH,Spend 1 hour there....swt~buy my book.
5.Popular,apply 4 member card,buy wrapper and CD case.
6.Went Korean stall,buy Sweets and drinks.
7.went Roxy,but cant find my slipper.
8.Went Dorothy Perkins buy some top..(finally)lols
9.Feel hungry den go big apple.
10.Still nt satisfy,go gelatissimo.Sit down there n eat(and call my kelvin b...cause thought he working there,mana tau,he said he fever).And Guess...who i saw?ahah...distedDBS 1...but i never talk with him b4....i think his nam is "wei zhi"
11.went 2 fourskin 2 buy my slipper!!!!
12.daddy come n fetch us..den went 2 eat dim sum..

............................wat a happie day!!!!!!i enjoy!!!i love!!!!i like!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wah!!! shopping whole day~swt... n one more info to tell u, canton-i same company wif dragon-i...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahha~~yea lur~~~~but i prefer dragon-i..cause i feel their service is better~~hehe..

    ReplyDelete