Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Granpa~~

Happy birthday to u,happy birthday to u,happy birthday to u,happy birthday to u.....
Wish you(my grandpa):stay healthy and........Happy forever!!!


Lols~~~~duno whether is granpa birthday or our birthday~~~v seem like more enjoy den gong gong~~Yeah~~Me and Pei Xuan~~i more cute lar~~ahah....(beh paise nia)..
Ok~~dun believe me...i didnt eat tat little~~~lols~
Aunty and Lawrence......wow...sitting in v.i.p room lur~~so unfair 1........
hello~~~Cindy n Rase is here!!!!!
Everybody were busy eating~~~no1 cares abt me ~~ahah
Lovely cousin n me!!
ok...among 3 i m the fattest....but there's oso angle problem ok~!!!!
i hv 2 admit tat my face r more n more roundie nowadays~no doubt...eating a lot now~~~ahaha
Our family pic~~
The whole family pic(spots me!!!)...no need to spot lar~~find the fattest 1 tiok is me liao lar~~~~~ahaa!!lols !!!In Seoul garden,auto city.
-The end-

4 comments:

  1. pls~ remove tat pic i take wif u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahhahahaha!!!i dun 1 !!!!!!!!!dun 1 dun 1!!!!ahaha~`u look super slim when u took pic with me!!ahaha!!!good lar!!so u should feel happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt~~hey! dun delete all the pic i sent u tat day... my bro hp got prob ad so all the pic gone ad... i wan get it from u~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooO~~~erm.....i think i havent delete yet lar~~~

    ReplyDelete