Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21/4/09

TODAY...yea is today...
is a good day and oso an unlucky day...cause.......since last night the rain doesn't stop until dis afternoon..and the weather is like..........CAMERON HIGHLAND~
but...........the sad thing is....i cant sleep until so late...cause 11.15 gt class~~~so hv to got up at 10.o0...haiz........after tat i go n take my bath....as i on the shower,it does work...and a few second later....it STOP WORKING~~~~SHIT!!!den i m thinking"wtf....the cold weather like dis and did u expect me to bath with cold water??????".....den i say haiz,.....bo bian liao lar.....hv to make it faster liao......wat water oso hv 2 use de....den i turn the hose,wtf!!!no water oso!!!!!!!damn it!!!after tat i wipe my body n come out with pyjamas again~lols...den when i came out..i saw the maid...n i told her...."kakak........kenapa tak ada air"???n i almost cry~~den she say "tak ada ar???aiya...saya tutup silap...den i was like.........luckily it's nt a water shortage...or else ...i will b absent 2day...ahah~~~
When i reached school,AMY CHEAH is ad there....and she suddenly tell me :Cindy, let's go to London at the end of the year....den i was thinking??London?for wat?Den she said:Study there lar...den i answer"end of the year??she said:no lar.....the last year of our degree....den i said....is not tat easy 4 me k.....den she said:can 1....if u study hard den sure can 1....and my answer to her is : no matter how hard i study ,i oso cant pass n get good result 1...den she look at me and smile:No such thing tat study hard n cannot pass with good result 1....u need to study hard n smart~~and says tat if get good result,den can ger scholarship,save a lot of money n etc etc.......AMY ...AMY..... actually ...u make me "wake" for a while.........i dare not say tat i sure can pass my A levels with flying colour......but all i can say is ...i m sure i will try my best!!all i 1 is make ppl around me get shock of my result~and make parents happy ..for sure..~~k..GOD will bless me ,i know~all i need to do is HARDWORKING!!AMY,let's work hard together!God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment