Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The time now is 3.23a.m,but I have difficulty in sleeping~
I M VERY SLEEPY,BUT I CANT SLEEP

stupid anot
because the air-cond was not function well.....so i cant sleep at all..
thinking of moving to another room....

but lazy to bring all my stuff
wat to do?blogging lur~~lols..
later gt class ar.................

if i still cant sleep hor,den later u will b seeing me no mood for a whole day ar....
promise hui ling to go movie with her ....duno will end up sleeping in the cinema anot
ahhahah
ish~enough lar......

i wan go to sleep de lar...
2molo hv to drive here n there sum more...
good night/morning..

AMEN

4 comments:

  1. :p Movie? :p
    We end up shopping LOL!
    Bai Ka Loi :p~

    Cant sleep what to do? :p
    Find me online...chit chat and gossip :P
    :p right , Mei Nv? keke!
    i can only get online around 2am just now..sad *-.0...
    you have already oi oi :p dont miss me ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer~~~~u dun beh pai seh lar....
    wat bai ka loi~~~
    dun forget u oso gt buy lur~~~
    ahahahhahahah
    no bankrupt liao....no money to use....
    sobx....
    wan buy flower for sister oso no money...
    cham~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are promoting the sales and the try to raise up the financial hard time for our country :p

    We are trying to let those businesses up shine again :D

    ReplyDelete