Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Unlucky day~

i have no mood to write toooooo long ..so jz a few points as summery for 2day...
1.Class started at 11.15 and my sis told me to drive to school myself at 10.45....wat to do? L.A.P lar.......
2.went "Lily" for lunch with 3 course mate,and meet my Ex there....n "lily" hv no place for us,totally full..den i told them to go to another shop cause i dun wan to see him.......(make me very down for whole day)
3.went to eat wan tan mee...den STARTED TO RAIN~~~~den v decided to run to 7/11..one of the course mate eat MaggiMee there while waiting for the rain to stop...BUT it became heavier,so v decided to run when the rain get a bit smaller......
4.Class finish earlier.....GUESS WAT HAPPEN????????......................................................I GOT SUMMON................damn~hv to pay RM 15 because i put nt enough coin..............................................................................................................................................bankrupt Bankrupt ad lar~~~~~~~~

i think tat's all gua...............wat to do ? hope a better day will come lar~

2 comments:

  1. Kena saman ah? I kena once b4 too. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols~~very DU LAN u know~~~~but till now oso abui bayar...wait until mon only go n pay..haha

    ReplyDelete