Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DEATH

hw do u think about death??
u noe........as i'm on my way coming bak to penang from perak......
ALONG the road.......i suddenly think like a kid,where'll a person go after they died?
how is their live in another world??
before this, I take death as a normal thingy.....never think too much...only knew tat a person will end up in the heaven if they done something good..
but now......i'm scared of the word"death".....i'm scared if one of my family member tell me about how if they leave my some day....i'm scared......very very very scared.....
i couldn't stop my tear...as i'm thinking this..really...i cried for about 20 minutes...non-stop....
i leave my home town, and got on the car, n my tears came out....u noe....every time i leave, i wont be crying...but y.....i've now become a very very weak person....i dont want myself to be like tat......
EXAM is coming soon....yet i dont think i've finish study my thingy......i think i'm stress enough....so i become so weak recently......
DEAR LORD.......
I WAN TO BE TOUGH,tat's the trademark of mine.....
nobody can stop me from doing something i wan to do..
nobody can c my tears ..
allow me only cry in the middle of the night....
while there's only U n me....alone..
FATHER LORD, do bless me in my coming exam...all i'll do is DO MY BEST....tat's what i can do...
i noe i can...
YES!CINDY NG ,U CAN!!
REMEMBER, MY DREAM:open up a legal firm in 10 years time...
papa n mama......wait for me....for GOD sake...u both hv 2 come over 2 my firm n may b become my assistance??lols.....
SERIOUSLY...i wan u both u c my success...n SHARE my happiness.....
AMEN
*sorry guys...no mood to write more...*

No comments:

Post a Comment