Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random sunday:)

sunday.......sunday.....sunday.......
it's been a long time tat i'm free on sunday...
Sunday usually will b my family day....
but since my exam is jz like 2 days after today...(no matter it's death or live...i'll still face it)
so i decided nt 2 go back 2 my home town....:)
i'm alone in the house....
after mopping the house, cleaning my room....
i decided 2 sit down n write dis stupid thingy....
erm...yea....yesterday was lantern festival right...
but ....i did nt celebrate it....
i can still recall tat.....
when i was small......my dad used 2 make lantern for me....
RABBIT lantern....tat's my favourite one.....
but...unfortunately.....i'm still not a camera freak tat time...
so didnt take down any pic...
haiz..wat a waste....
NOW....no more lantern....no more celebration....no more rabbit....no more candle...
as i grown up....everything seems change a lot.....
i need 2 b very very independent...no one borrow me their shoulder....
the childhood will never come back again.....
i MISS....MISS those time.....
everyone now is busy with their stuff.......accompanying their gf/bf...
i need 2 make my own decision...
even if the decision is wrong...i hv 2 take it...happy or not....i have 2 face it...
no more parents by my side.....
no more sibling sending me 2 school....
i'm jealous with my course mate that their parents is still sending them 2 college....
no more shopping with my brother....
no more hanging out with my sister....
MY LIFE...is like.....360 degree change.......
NEVER MIND....I'm Cindy NG....
so i can face everything and anything..
i'm strong tat no one can make me fell...
NEVER NEVER NEVER...
may Father Lord bless my family...
my parents...my grandpa...my bro...my sis....everyone who is reading my blog....
AMEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment