Thursday, December 3, 2009

...

i dunno y n how...
i'm down....fcking down now....
i'm scared tat my friendship with her is gonna gone....is gonna change...
i like 2 b fren with her...i like 2 tell her my things...dunno y...i'm jz fcking like dis bestie...
BUT recently.....i feel tat there's some changes between me n her...whenever she gave me the cold look ..the cold reply...really hurt me...a lot....
i hate tat feeling......i wan her back,...
n i duno y 2day everyone is so down......haiz...
thanks for Birret....care abt me..
he is really a nice guy and best fren...yea ..i like him..
hmmmm...i duno wat 2 do now
no mood 2 study....AL next year n Mock next week
y our college got endless exam,endless class one?
funny college.....n WEIRD ish..
MAY GOD BLESS ME
n SHOW ME THE PATH....
-Amen-

No comments:

Post a Comment