Sunday, December 20, 2009

it's driving me crazy

kinda feel upset now...
i really duno wat happen 2 me....may b is because he's bz..?
hmmmmm..
something happen on 17th actually....
i bring my car 2 service in auto city perodua at 10am...
den tat morning...something wrong with my 013hp....it didnt ring or wat...
so i ASSUME tat no one call/msg me lur..
den after sending my fren back 2 his house, i saw 012hp gt 5 miss call,it's my fren veronica
so i called bak...she din answer.den she call back,i din answer..FINALLY,she call me n i answer.
she said:where r u???ur sister finding u ..call her back asap...den i was wondering...y my sis call her
in order 2 contact me ler??
den i call her by using 013..she scold:u know the whole world is finding u???y u din answer the phone??y u disappear for the whole morning??where u go..den i said after bring my car 2 service
i sent my fren back...she said:i duno...u call daddy..
so i called..daddy ask:y ur phone canot call???where u???den i said i duno y my phone cannot called in...it didnt rang since morning..i think smth wrong with my phone de...den he said..i duno..u call ur san gu..
so i called,san gu said:where u?bla bla bla....
i admit..at tat moment...i was very very pek chek...cause they seem 2 b suspicious for wat I'd said..
but when i reach penang bridge...msg from celcom...it's voice mail...i gt 2..
san gu's one:cindy ..where u go??v r all finding u...pls call me back asap....faster..
papa's one:cindy ar..call me..i'm finding u...
after tat...without realising...my tears drop down....i duno y...
twice?mommy very worry until cry?daddy bring one big stick n stand by in the car in case i really missing??my heart really very pain....cause i whn i reach home...sister said: u noe ar?i go all the way 2 auto city jz 2 find u?den papa oso go auto city from hometown?san gu oso go auto city perodua 2 search for u?i called 2 peroduaduno tat i'm tat important 2 them...but now i know...at least i'm still in their heart playing an important part...hmmm ...sorry jie jie,papa mama n san gu...and thanks u all for caring about me tat much...i love u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment