Saturday, March 28, 2009

I M BAD STUDENT~

p/s:photo is uploaded for introducing purpose.

lols....i have 2 admit i m a bad student....ahaha.......hey....all my ex course mate.....look here!!!dis is my new college ...and my new lecturer....do u think i will fall asleep in the class???of course no..!!!lols......dis new college really make my life miserable lar.......1st is the place....there dun hv campus 1.....only 2 floor....2nd is the teaching method ....they din tell u wat's going on...straight away teach u de....wtf~~and 3rd is this lecturer....from the 1st day i saw her....i ad felt smth wrong with her de....the way she wear really one kind 1 lar(but i think is her style lar~~).BUT,the way she teach is very good and she likes to joke with us,although sometimes she goes quite fast......-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment