Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M back:)

I'm here to apologize to u ppls for nt updating abt a month...
the reason is..i'm quite bz with my college thingy..cause exam coming soon...
well...nth special happen in this few weeks...
as usual...go to class, shopping, surfing net.....nth else...however..i quite enjoy this type of lifestyle...cause i like to b ALONE...hehe
i was reminded nt to go to the crowd again n again ...cause of the H1N1....when papa told me ..i jz answer "ok"...
without thinking twice..i went shopping again...yea...today...abt 11am....after buying my things...is only abt 12.45pm...so i decided to go bak n take a shower b4 go to class...after the shower...i feel like nt going to class...duno y....BUT...i still went to class....haiz...i was damn tired while i was driving to coll..LUCKY me..find a parking lot in front of the coll...GOD BLESS...
when i enter the class...i sit down...class started...n i felt sleepy...n tired...all in sudden....i started to recall y m i feeling so sick all in sudden.....only den i realise tat i went to the CROWD jz now.........
den abt 3.15 i told my lecturer i m feeling sick n hv to make a move first..n she nodded...:)
straight away went to the bed whn i reached....wake up abt 7 smth...den started to do revision...
feeling much more better now....pray nt H1N1..cause Edelynn is staying with me.n she's still a baby...n u ppls pls take care~drink more water n stay away from the CROWD
stop here...will update soon...PROMISE.~~
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment