Monday, August 31, 2009

my life~~:)

I'm soooooooooooooo lazy right nw...so......NO CHOICE...
let the photos do the TALKING..:)
This is Edelynn Tan...my baby girl....*HUGS HER*
As u noe....I'm sick for few days....soooooo...hv to wear mask even i'm in the house...cause of Edelynn.........
Hahaha...the hairband me.....LOLS.......
erm.................................speechlessssssssssssss...
This is moo moo...Cow larrr.......hahah
Marry Brown new branch..near to USM
oh~~Maxim's dim sum...hv our breakfast there.......thx bro for treating me n sis..muacksss
ohhhh...follow ge ge go QB....fcking jam in the car parkkk....tat's de reason y i dont like to go shopping during weekends......
toooooooo bored in the car......TAKE PIC lur...LOLS
I like the top....but ge ge said looks fat.......sobxxx.....HV TO GO ON DIET De....(when????)lols
hahahah...after dinner..den rest for abt an hour....continue.........LOLS
nahhhhhhhh...our supperrrrrrrr...LOLS..............toooooo sad ...forgot to take the blueberry cheese cake...n subway...hehe....tat's y i cant diet larr!!From left: papa, mine, ge ge, mama
after dis............went bak home...........den start to BLOG lurrrrrr
yyyyyy????????????????
cause I'M FCKING FULL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
anyway.....hv to go 2 bed nw....cause 2molo......BREAKFAST!!LOLS....with papa n mama n ge ge...hw abt LUNCH?????haha...no worry.....ad planned....buffet!!!
2molo one big family will go for buffet!!stay tune!!more pics coming!!!
*HUGSNKISSESSSSS*

No comments:

Post a Comment