Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka!!:)

c...i keep my promise(update my blog)....hehee..
i'm a good Malaysian...so do my family...LOLS....so v celebrate HARI MERKEKA!!
went for dim sum AGAIN dis morning...with papa,mama,gege,bro-in-law,papa's fren n me!!meet keat yong there(jz right beside our table)...LOLS.......hahahah...
after tat..went to Northam Hotel to hv our buffet lunch~the reason tat went to northam hotel because v last minute only decide...n almost all the nice one is fully book!!!damn!!rasa sayang, g-hotel,E&O hotel, evergreen hotel,traders hotel.....ALL FULLY BOOK!!wth~
frankly speaking...the buffet in NH is ....erm....so so nia...n nt much of variety.....haiz...the 6 table occupied by Ng's family..LOLs......
the decoration....the only thingy i like..LOLS
the baby's grandaunty=my aunty..LOLS..........
the ........LOLs.......

my mama n baby's mama n baby..LOLSss
the BUN!!
the cake~~
the granny n grandchild...LOLS...happpy family:)
baby's aunty...haha...CINDY
the fish n the water n the plant n the light........=.=
the cousinnnnnnnn
the tempura
the ppls.........(my papa's family n his sister's family)
15 of us..include the BABY:)
the papa..LOLSss............the blue colour shirt one..................:)
*hugs.u.all*
w/ love!~muackssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment