Monday, February 2, 2009

Con't of toothache

Wat group discussion v having juz now? Having their lunch and crap-ing is part of our today's discussion.SHIT!!! My time is gold u know....cause if i din attend to the group discussion, i will b going 2 c dentist!!!!!! and u all make me suffer for whole day and c the stupid dentist!!!!!!! Duno wat happen..a lot of dentist were fully booked.....it's the same to my dentist...singapore dental!!!shit!!!so my aunt bring me to c other dentist whish is "tiao k" enough!!!The dentist ask:wat happen? i say:toothache .The dentist:how was the pain like? (stupid, how i know 2 describe how was the pain??????) i say: duno.i juz know it's from some behind my tooth and it's at the bottom part.after he checked,he said it's nt from lower part,it's from upper part. because there's a big filling!! den my aunt keep explain to him and say: her pain is from lower part one, how come is upper part problem?den how? she pain until cant sleep at all,do u hv some medicine for her?he said: i duno how,because i say upper part, u say lower part..."wa pun tak tau ka lu".aiya dun need medicine 1 la!!!WAT!!!!dun need medicine!!!!!???????????how m i going to sleep dis night???????????????!!!!!!!my aunt c me do suffer den she say nvm i will go pharmacy n buy some medicine for u......phew~relax......but now..after i taken the medicine.....the pain r still there.....haiz.....-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment