Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally...

Toothache finally goes off............finally can sleep well..BTW...still have to c the dentist by Monday......I HATE MOSQUITOES!!!They r very annoying!!!!!A lot of mosquitoes fly to My aunty house !!!!Last nite..cant sleep at all.......when i get fed up, i switch on the light and start KILLING all of THEM!!!! after the "exercise" ,cant sleep ad...until 3.30 am...my goodness.......after 4 hours have to wake up again and went to school by 8.30 am....wat's the hell!!!cant concentrate in the class at all but i still try my best to pay attention..........haiz.......during afternoon when i'm taking my nap....suddenly some distraction was there......(cant tell)...haiz...alth0ugh very peik ceik, but cant say it out......after tat, take my dinner...my aunty cook nasi lemak~YUMMY~~~after dinner...i jz sit in the sitting room....and it's like a market!!!i hate!! hate! hatE!!!!!!!!the kids are very noisy!!!i cant stand with them!!!I'll get insane if i continue dis type of life for a few months.......WHEN CAN I MOVE OUT??!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment