Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simple and nice

*Photo was taken by Cindy Ng..Dis is wat i like..simple and nice...*
*The same place tat v used to go...dinner...*
21th..Saturday....The most happy day of the week..because i can went bak to my hometown...!!!Yahoooooo!!!!Erm....the most reason tat i like to go bak is i can see my parents....and i really felt so relieve when i m there.although there is nth much in my hometown...but the greenly environment and fresh air.....because it is the place that i was there since i m just a baby!!^^...I oso like 2 come bak here because i could meet all my frensssss....lovely lovely frens!!crap-ing around is the happiest thing...well...i ate a lot tat day...luckily all my fren cant meet up at night...or else..........i cant sleep....because too full!!!^^ Cheerssssss!!-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment