Friday, February 20, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y

*The driver Roger Tan n me...lols...cant c his face..... because i thought he is short ma...so i hold the camera very low..but....for ur information..HE IS TALL!!lols*
*the pretty and cute 1 (i guess) lols....me and imin( a good partner 2 gossip)^^*
*lols...i look so funny..stephanie(cannot say her cute) and me...*
* on the way to sunrise MCD after class. driver:roger, passenger:imin, stephanie and cindy*

20th of FEB...The big day for DBS students...lols.....We have our presentation at 9.00a.m....all of the fellow student were in formal wear...of course...include me..^^...but after the presentation end...i canot tahan...den i drove bak and change bak to casual wear.....(cause i nt use to it ma)...the 2 za bo follow me bak and they wait me downstairs...after tat..i follow their car and went bak 2 college again 2 go lunch with roger tan....for ur information...I DID NOT BRING MY PURSE ALONG!!!cause i left it in my aunty car....lols....anyway...thx roger for treating me a set of chicken nudgets...well...i owe u 1 meal..^^..four of us went 2 sunrise mcd n start 2 gossip..lols...dis is wat v use 2 do most of the time.......BUT...v cant hang out 2gether anymore...cause roger gonna leave us n further his studies in overseas....n me....i will change course or may b college.....hahas....after the lunch..v went bak 2 college again....cause gt english test.....SHIT...i get 30 over 40....so bad....haiz...k lar....i think tat's all for now......-THE END-

2 comments: