Saturday, February 21, 2009

*An enjoyable day*

*photo was taken in the car while waiting for sister..Driver:Cindy*
*Photo was taken after bak from jogging*
19/2/09..Thurday..no class for whole day...so i went jogging with my aunty early in the morning at 7.00a.m...lols..seriously ..it's been the long time tat i did nt go 2 jogging....after came bak fron jogging..i straight away lie on the bed..lols...and my aunt laugh at me...30 minutes jogging and 2 hours sleeping..better den dun go ..ahahs....after 2 hours sleep..i went to cello class in the afternoon..sister fetch me there..but after my class..i fetch my sis to somewhere else..den i wait her in the car for 45 minutes..and i having my tea time (MCD) in the car..lols..after tat..fetch her bak 2 her house.and at 7.30p.m..my sis and bro in law sit in my car and guide me to drive...and after tat i drove the car bak to my aunt house...lols..so clever...^^..well ..quite an enjoyable day..Amen..-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment