Sunday, February 22, 2009

Collection

* Key Chain...from Japan...by cousin..*
*Key Chain...from malaysia(KL) by sister..*
*Key Chain ...from malaysia...by myself *
*My key chain from Singapore..by myself^^ *
*My nail art set...nt much.*
After taken my dinner..den i went bak home and take a bath..after they canceled the supper...i change my pyjamas and start taking photos....The reason that i hv so much of key chains are...i like to collect it in the past..but doesnt means tat i dun like now....jz nt as crazy as last time.....hehe...if u r my close fren or family member...u would hv know tat i m crazy with those stuff..and tat's the reason my cousin bought from japan for me and sister bought from kl for me..Thx...really appreciate it..!!!Erm....the nail art set was make me feel a little bit shame...because hor...it's only a small set....wait lar...when i m expert in nail art..i will buy a lot one...(but duno hv 2 wait until when) lols.....k lar...nth much 2 say...jz a brief explanation about my stuff......actually jz 1 2 show off my collection...lols..(JK).-the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment